Pinching pain
I have a pinching pain left side of my shoulder which moves to back and neck and some times lower jaws some times. This happens very often, also feel light pain in my top of my head and back of my head some times. I used us smoke and drink regular. I had a full body check all came out fine even chest x-ray and ecg. I have also had sleep paralysis couple of times, don't know how to solve this problem. Not able to concentrate on work feel very uncomfortable dono what is the issue. How can I get back to healthy normal life.

Dr. Rajashekhar

hello get neck x ray a p view initially if it shows any abnormality go for ct neck lipid profile ,doppler neck vessels for ruling out musculo skeletal neck problems and echo cardiogram , serum troponin I/t level, to rule out cardiac problem and treat accordingly . recover soon .

Pinching pain in left arm