Anal pinching and pain

I have been having severe pain while having bowel movement, and the pain persist for hours,no blood comes in stool and it always pinch inside along with itching around the rectum. Please suggest me the best remedy .

Doctor Answers (2) on Anal pinching and pain

Dr. Amit Vora Thane | Homeopath
Hello Anal pinching and pain could be due to early signs of hemorrhoids . Try to make some changes in your diet and lifestyle 1. Eat more fruits and salads 2. Avoid too much of oily spicy 3. Avoid Non veg food 4. Daily walk for 30 minutes to an hour which would improve your bowel movements. 5.Drink lot of water Continue this for 2 months and still if the problem persists than try to consult a homoeopath as homoeopathy has got permanent solution for hemorrhoids. Take care
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
hello there. have a high fiber diet, drink lots of water, have a bowl of curd everyday. if it still persists, you will have to get it checked by a surgeon. regards