Pain in the anal area while taking dump.
I've been having serious pain in the anal area while having bowel movement but the pain starts hours after having movements and it lasts til hours. I showed it to a Gerontologist he examine my anal and said no it's not anal fissure. But the pain is killing me the pain is worst I've ever experienced and also my bowels are really hard i can't soften them I've tried the laxatives da fibre husk but it can't get the job done. So what should i do now it fix this problem?

Hello.. You need to consult a general surgeon and get yourself examined for it as we need to know the cause of it..It might be haemorehoids which is causing it...Make sure you take fibre rich diet and drink water well.. Thanbuu

Redness around anal area