Pimples,mild scars check
I am 25 yrs old,I have mild scars on both the side of my checks. I dont know the exact reason of getting the pimples on my face in 2014.It has been reduced but mild scar are still on my face.Currently,I am taking Open Pore treatment to reduce mild scars on my face.But still I am facing problem for pimples on check.

Dr. Harikiran Chekuri
Hair Transplant Surgeon 11 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hello, topical retinoid and antimicrobial therapy as first-line therapy for acne..apply RETIN A Ointment. a pea-sized amount to the skin where acne lesions appear, using enough to lightly cover the entire affected area Begin with a low-concentration.. may use stronger preparations as tolerated Consult u r dermatologist before starting treatment