Pimple on testis
I am having pimple on my testis which are hard and not popping out. With this today while i was having bath i felt burning sensation on ring kind part of penis top. I went to beach this weekend and may be because of sand it is happening but i want to consult with doctor.

Dr. Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician 3 yrs exp Mandya
Hello, sir that pimple like thing on the scrotal skin could be sebaceous cysts, in early stages they are soft (just like pimple) and can able to pop them but as time goes the oily material in cyst get hardens and difficult to pop,, they can be removed by simple excision by surgeon. And yes that burning sensation can be due to small particles of sand causing minor abrasions below your prepuce, or could be balanitis, Please consult a general surgeon for both.