Pimples on penis
I have pimples on penis but not raised. Iam attaching a pic please suggest me a good doctor. which doctor i have to concern dermotologist or urologist
83 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Are you sexually active? How old are you? It definitely needs to be checked out. Kindly consult a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management.  Maintain proper hygeine and wear loose and clean undergarments. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. . Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.