Pimple inside penis
I'm 17 years old. I have never had any sex. I had one pimple inside penis. The doctor removed it using radio frequency method. Now just after 3 days of removal the pimple is back at the same place. Is this a serious problem? I don't know what to do please help. I had that pimple for 2 weeks before it's removal. When pimple came i had pain during urination, fever for one day and stomach aches(there was change in my diet i was eating less) so i consulated a doctor he gave me a cream to apply it didn't go so he removed the pimple. Now it's back again. What should i do? Is this a serious problem?

Well consult a dermatologist for exact diagnosis

How to cure pimples on penis What causes itching inside the penis