Pimple type dots on penis
Hi Doctor, My concern is regarding the subject. From last 4 years there are lots of pimples types spots all around my penis skin But there are no itching or pain i thought it'll go away soon but it's not happen. Now I'm worried. To check it one day i pulled my penis skin little and rubbed with two fingers i feels like something is there in my skin like small boll type which is visible in photos which I have attached. I didn't had sex with anyone ever I'm still single. But end of this year I'm getting married it's my humble request to you please go through the photos and concern and advise me some medicine. And I'm in chennai central if you have any doctors from your circle who can help me here please advise me. If you have any question to understand it better please ask me I'll try to explain same which will be helpful for me. Doctors please do the needful.
138 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Navya G
General Physician Bangalore
Hi there.. I can understand your concern.. These multiple cysts can be due to folliculitis skin or sebaceous cyst.. if it's painless then don't worry about it.. Generally no treatment is required but are cosmetically unpleasant, or they become painful then it means they are infected, then surgical excision by traditional wide excision, minimal excision, and punch biopsy excision may be required. Apply warm compresses, Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it. Also wear cotton clothes. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult dermatologist..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?