Pilonidal sinus

I have pilonidal sinus for last 2 months, i want to know that where should I go, to a doctor or a skin care clinic to get treatment of this? And how much it will cost me overall? Bcauz I'm very worried about this.
views-icons 47 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinita Gupta
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Gurgaon
A surgeon.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?