Pilonidal sinus treatment
I am suffer from pilonidal sinus so what should be do for treatment it's increases day by day plz help me

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi there I understand your concern and anxiety....confirmation of diagnosis is necessary before treatment... Treatment is mainly excision under local anaesthesia and leave it heal on its own with regular dressing and antibiotics....I would suggest you to consult nearest surgeon for clinical examination and evaluation they will do the needful.

Pilonidal sinus treatment without surgery Sinus infection treatment Sinus tachycardia treatment