Pilonidal sinus
1 1/2 year back i have a surgery from pilonidal sinus again repet a problem of pilonidal sinus iam requst tooo perminent solution this problem plzz tell mee

Hello I understand your concerns We have many good homeopathic medicines for pilonidal sinus to treat it completely from the root itself without any sideffects that are part of conventional medicines Please contact me directly or ask me at dramisha.com Online consultation and medicines at your doorstep also available nationally and internationally Warm regards Dr Amisha Mirchandani 09819      055014

+167
Chat with a doctor
Hygiene maintance is the major thing you can do to avoid recurrence. Still can u send photograph of it?
Consult a good surgeon in your city