Piles treatment
Hi, I am suffering from piles problem Swelling itching and sticky fluid is coming . Please tell me the medicine for this.

Dobiflo ox 10days Empty syrp 5ml twice daily Tb cefix 200 mg x vd x 3 dys Ano metrogyl cream hs apply at night

Should go for Sitz bath Clean Hot water tub 3-4 inches filled with water Put your perianal region in tub Sit for 10-15 minutes Clean the area with clean cotton on gentle cloth with gentle tapping Take syrup looz before going to bed to prevent constipation
avoid spicy food heavy meals consume more dieatary fibers i.e more salad avoid straining during defecation
consult a surgeon if it bleeding and is with large mass
You have to take a paid prescription for this.
First of all, How you diagnosed , is it piles. and of course you have diagnosed it then why not googled  it. Everything is available on google.
General Surgeon
He will use proctoscope, prepare for it.
Need to ask you few questions before prescribing.You can Contact me via Whats app on Nine Four Five One Seven One Five Two Nine Two.Don't worry you would be fine soon after treatment. I have treated many Covid patients successfully in first wave & treating in second wave too. It will be paid consultation. Regards
For full guidance, prescription and follow up take a paid instant consultation. Hope that helps. You can even video consult directly via what sapp on 9999x104x408