Pica disorder
Hi doctor, I have eating disorder called pica. I eat slate pencils or raw rice. I am not able to fully control it. I stopped myself from eating those for some months but I kind of falling into that habit again. When I get stressed or anxiety I used to eat those. Those kind of relieved my stress. But I know its not healthy. Recently I am diagnosed with hypo thyroid, doctor suggested thyronorm and iron calcium tablets too as haemoglobin is 10. Are there any separate medication available for pica? Please advise.

Please ask me directly for details.
Gud afternoon pls follow a healthy balanced diet with some forms of yoga for 20-30mins to get rid off this habit gradually.