Right doctor for Eating Disorder
Hello, I suffer from an eating disorder ( anorexia). What type of doctor is correct for me to get it treated. Is a therapist / dietician better for me than a psychiatrist Thank you

Gud morning pls consult a physician first thereafter if any dietary recommendations needed then connect through practo.
my available timing 10am to 12pm n evening 7 to 9pm.
Hello user DIETICIAN will be the right person to help you.
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://wa.me/message/vb6twvy2bpl2k1 OR https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
First u need to get deworming done along with Tab.Albendazole once at night bed time ..And u shouldn't tell u are having anorexia disorder .doctors we need to corelate with clinical findings or clinical examination
share your height weight other parameters etc.if possible u can come for online consultation with doctor to get a permanent solution for your issues.if possible u can have a consultation with the doctor on prior appointment through practo
drink plenty of water .avoid carbonated drinks and refined food items .follow high fibre diet .and start increasing your physical activity like half an hour walking daily .whoever the doctor u are comfortable u can go ahead .etc