Pica disorder
Hello, I am a girl of 23 yrs age. I have a eating disorder pica. I crave for chalk, raw rice and mitti ( edible stone). I want to get rid of this habit please help me.

Try to have calcium supplement it will help and also some meditation
Need more information about u so connect me through practo u will get good result definitely.
Pls take a direct consult through practo app for proper management consult online through practo app
Please ask me directly
Get your blood test done Like all the vitamins n all Becoz maybe due to some deficit of some mineral or vitamin u craving
Hi Include calcium rich food like ragi, cottage cheese, milk and green leafy vegetables in your diet
Discuss thorough practo app To find the exact solution and health status
Connect directly on Practo for small small tips which can help you to get rid of your disorder
I am very much pleased to help you, kindly connect online
Gud evening pls consult general physician at first thereafter share your contact me for detail discussion kindly.