My daughter in law..she was 5 years old,she unable to walk and unable to use right hand properly...could u plzz suggest me the treatment
40 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Gurdeep Singh
Pediatrician 11 yrs exp Jalandhar
Consult pediatrician nearby as she need detailed work up in the form of history and physical examination.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.