3years old boy not walks

Hi my son is 3 years old and still now he is not walking and talking yet we have consulted neurological paediatrician specialist also he given normabrain syrup and we took MRI ,tms test,some blood tests also everything is normal only and we planned to consult genetics specialist also but why he didn't started walking yet and he walks for 5 to 6 feet and he fells down why? What is the problem and I have married with my maternal uncle's daughter it will create any problem please tell us. Thanks

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  To tell exactly why he has not been able to walk etc, we need to examine him and take a detailed history. Consangineous marriage could definitely be one factor. Consult a pediatriciwn in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.