Physiotheraphy for ACL...
Hello doctor, I injured my ACL 18 months back. Before ACL reconstruction, he has guided me to physiotherapy. It's a sports injury. What kind of physiotherapist should I consult? The one who is in a private clinic or the one who is in a multi speciality hospital? In multi speciality hospitals, I see various kinds of equipment like treadmill...and all that in the physiotherapist consulting rooms. But the physiotherapist who is in a private clinic doesn't have all those kinds of equipment. Help me. Thank you

Dr. Vijay Bathina (PT)
Orthopedic Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Hyderabad

Hi,For Acl injury Rehab you doesn't need higher equipment..u need experienced physio.Most of the exercises for acl Rehab are body weight exercises like Quadriceps strengthening etc...no need worry with regards to Equipment
Ms. Sonam Yogeshsingh Chauhan
Occupational Therapist 11 yrs exp Mumbai
You can visit any physio despite of the setting.