Phimosis penis

Not able to stretch the perpuce completely. Very tight. Some pus like things is secreted. But no scars.
views-icons 21 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sanjay Erande
Sexologist 12 yrs exp Pune

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

It's phimosis. ....Circumcision a small operative is necessary. ....Due this smegma get accumulated & it may look like pus. ..still for diagnosis & treatment proper physical examination is necessary. ...so consult a nearby general physician / Urologist in your city
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?