Is this Phimosis ?

Foreskin covers the glans of penis(red colour part) and unable to retract or pull it back. It's tight. I am able to masturbate but can't pull the foreskin completely down. It's been a long time since i had this problem..maybe 4+ years. What could happen and what is the solution? I never consulted a doctor. If it's phimosis... What is the next step?
views-icons 29 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Is this Phimosis ?

doctor profile image
Dr. Poosha Darbha
27 yrs. of exp | Hyderabad | Sexologist
Yeah, this is phimosis in all probability. This requires circumcision.
Next Steps
Pl consult a nearby general surgeon in person.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?