Phimosis need help
Hi, i am 21 years old but have a very tight foreskin, i cannot more the foreskin over the back of my penis. It is sometimes painful during erection and cannot enjoy my sex life as well. Tried a lot of massaging and stretching but of no use. Kindly suggest a remedy for this.

Hello.. Well the best thing you do is please consult a gen surgeon as you may require a small procedure... Since you have already been trying massaging and stretching I suggest you to continue them till you consult a surgeon ..do not worry..it is curable
Dr. Vaidya Mihir Khatri
Ayurveda 7 yrs exp Ahmedabad
remedy -aply sesame oil over the affected area. if u ll nt get result then consult surgeon.