Phimosis..
I have a problem of phimosis.. I have 3 queries- 1. Is there an alternative of circumcision? 2. How much on an average does circumcision cost? 3. How much time does it take for complete recovery? I would be glad and thankful if someone could satisfy the above 3 questions... Thanks.

Hello there. 1. I'm sorry but there is no alternative for surgery. Some may prescribe some creams but trust me they don't work. 2. Cost would vary from hospital to hospital but it should be under 10k in most hospitals. 3. You can walk out of the hospital within one day and after that it could take around a week for you to feel great. I hope I have answered all your questions. Regards