Persistent Underarm odor despite shower
Even after I shower, my underarms still have a bad smell. I’m not sure why this keeps happening. Could it be because of bacteria? If it is, is there a cream that can fix it? I have a trip planned with friends in a week that lasts for 15 days, and I really don’t want this issue to make me feel embarrassed or uncomfortable around them. I would appreciate your advice on what might be causing this and if there’s something I can do to stop it. Thank you so much for your help.

Don't worry...you are suffering from bromohidrosis causing this smekl... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Yes bacterial infection can cause this. Could be trimycosis axillaris ... kindly Consult online for proper treatment.you can also consult me on https://dranmolkudalderma.carrd.co/
Take consultantion and discuss in detail
Specific measures can be taken
Kindly do direct online consultations for detailed prescription and further management
No need to worry.specific treatment is available.it depends on severity of the disease . Complete medical history is required.. Pls do online consultation with Dermatologist for detailed prescription & guidance.,
consult online