Persistent cough from 4 days
Hi, I have persistent cough from 4 days. Sometimes very thick and little phlegm comes out . Rt pcr test is negative . However since I have asthma from childhood, it's something causing me wheezing breath. As a maintenance inhaler I am using aerocort and asthalin as a rescue inhaler. Cough syrup used is ambroxol hcl, guaiphensein and terbutaline. Kindly suggest me best treatment to overcome this.

Take a consultation with Pulmonologist for better evaluation and treatment

Do a online consultation with a pulmonologist for further evaluation and management
Pl give detailed history. Reports are necessary. Any co morbidities.pl take Tab.pulmoclear 1tab morning and 1tab night after food. Pl consult Pulmonologist online with all the reports and treatment taken.
Your asthma seems not to be controlled properly as per your current inhalers and symptoms. There could be an associated super added infective component as well. You need to see a Pulmonologist for proper evaluation and needful advice.