Periods tension
Hello doctor my periods have started my cycle is regular of 28-30 days But this time before starting my stomach didn't pain Also I wanted to ask does winter season has any effect on periods or blood flow Blood is not falling from urine Suggest

Dr. Shikha Shah
Gynecologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi there. Pain in the abdomen is not a necessary thing before periods. Sometimes it does not happen. However, if there is very less bleeding or you have missed your periods, it is better to visit a gynaec. Winters as such do not affect periods blood flow. Hope this was helpful, Regards, Dr shikha shah Mumbai
Dr. Vijyaben Patel
Gynecologist 37 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Hi there, if this cycle painless and flow is scanty, first thing is to check urine sample for pregnancy. If no pregnancy, then nothing to worry.Excpt taking care of body weight.
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, Are you having normal bleeding? Have you consulted a gynecologist? Visit a gynecologist and get a urine test done to rule out any problem. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further examination. My clinic offers varied gynecological treatments and services and ensures a successful treatment. You can also share your contact details to reach you.