Periods problem
My periods are not stopping.its being almost 2weeks of heavy bleeding. It's not paining at all. It's just heavy bleeding. Also done with ultrasound and its completely fine there too.this is the 3rd time this thing happening. I don't know whats going on..please help me out..!!

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune

Thank you for your question. Since you already had an ultrasound I'm assuming you are under the care of a competent gynaecologist. You will need a prescription for medication to control the bleeding and additional tests to determine the cause. The commonest reasons for uncontrolled bleeding with periods are anovulatory cycles, thyroid dysfunction, other blood clotting related issues. Your gynaecologist needs to do a full work up to determine the cause and treat you accordingly. Best wishes