I pill heavy bleeding
Does I pill cause very heavy periods which last for a week or longer ? I am having very heavy ones since for days. more than my normal periods

Dr. Sujoy Dasgupta
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 9 yrs exp Kolkata

I pill can cause heavy bleeding. If it persists, consult doctor as we need to give you drugs for heavy bleeding.
Dr. Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician 3 yrs exp Mandya
Hello, I pill can cause heavy bleeding,, bleeding for longer days than usual periods. Sometimes it may not cause bleeding, or you may see just spotting. Nothing to worry this itself will stop (if I pill had taken with in 72hours of unprotected intercourse). And your periods will be irregular for one or two months and regular period date may change. One the other hand if bleeding is too much (changing more than 3pads a day), if you feel pain,, if you get giddiness please consult gynecologist.