Not getting periods

I am 26,unmarried. I was having PCOD and suggested to take cycloreg to get periods and then suggested to take dronis 20 for 26 days from third day of period. Last month I didn't take dronis and I didn't get my periods. How can I come out from this situation? Is it safe to use dronis 20? Please help me

Doctor Answers (2) on Not getting periods

Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
If you really  want  to  know and heal the root cause of your problem,please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health feeds. Hope that helps.
If you have not had a period, and have had a gap of more than a month, since you last took any pills, it would make more sense now, to start with the cycloreg like you did previously, wait for a period after stopping cycloreg, and then start Dronis 20 as advised by your doctor. Exercise and maintenance of normal BMI (body mass index) also helps to regularise periods in PCOD. Please see your gynaecologist if you have any further problems.