Delay in period-unmarried

Dint get periods for two months.i have pcod...suggest a remedy for unmarried I mastribate every day.....will that affect my future pregnency in any way
views-icons 100 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. In PCOS irregularities in periods are quite normal along with heavy flow and other such symptoms. but before i suggest anything, i would like to know if you are sexually active? are you taking any treatment for PCOD? if you are sexually active, please understand that you need to take a urine pregnancy test and a ultrasound before proceeding further. kindly revert with details or consult a gynaecologist for further help. Best regards, Dr. Anil Kumar J Jain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?