Periods issue
I have been taking ipill from last 5 mnths consecutively ...my last period was 17th jan then a brown discharge accrued after 15 days which lasted for 3 days .. but my periods didn't came this month ..I am 10 days late now . ..what are the chances??

Hello, iPill is a high dosage hormonal pill that affects your body's hormonal balance. Do not take it so frequently. This might be the reason behind your missed periods. Visit a gynecologist and get yourself examined and she will prescribe you medications to induce your periods.
First understand  I pill is an emergency drug... If you need to take too many then definitely have consultation and switch to effective contraception such as low dose pill... Once you took I pill  hormonal disturbances are known... Visit to a gynac.. Do UPT and sonography...