Periods in 15 days

This is the second time my period has come in 15 days. What could be the reason. I have not changed my diet or daily routine. Only that I have been taking few medicines from past one and half month. In October month my period was due on 28 but it came on 18. And after that it again came today on 3 Nov. Medicine I'm taking are Indocap Pantocid Defcort Chekbak d3 What is the reason for my early period. What should I do now.

Hi... In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs.... Consult Gynecologist for further evaluation.. .
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
Hormone  imbalance  particularly  thyroid  weakness.
Good news is that your problem  can be totally reversed, not by masking the symptoms  but by addressing  the root cause of your issue. To know more on this, please read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health feeds. Hope that helps....