Periods for 2 days

She has taken unwanted 72 after unprotected Sex and then she had on 12th day, 2 days bleeding. On 21st day she took the pregnancy test and it was negative. Now she had only 2 days periods. Normally she has 5 days period. Should we have to visit doctor to be sure of non pregnancy or not required?

Doctor Answers (2) on Periods for 2 days

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh Pune | Gynecologist
YOU HAVE TAKEN A VERY HIGH DOSE OF HORMONES THAT IS PILL 72. SO YOU SHOULD BE EXPECTING PROBLEMS IN THE NATURAL RHYTHM OF THE PERIODS. JUST BE PATIENT AND WAIT THE PERIODS WOULD COME BACK TO NORMAL ON THEIR OWN
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.... If urine pregnacy test is negative you don't have to worry... Pills alter the menses....two days bleeding instead of five days is the effect of progesterone pills (I pills) , If you are still I'm doubt consult gynecologist doctor will do blood pregnancy tests for confirmation. ......