Abt unwanted 72
Hello i had sex with my gf aftr that i had given her unwanted 72…but aftrr 1 hr her head is paining then next day she is ok…then at afternoon her head is again paining but not more ..but at night her head is painin alot is is it sideeffect due to unwanted 72 and if then tell me what to do…plz help me

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello... Post coital pills don't cause intermittent headache.. Headache is one of the side effect of postcoital pill.. ..moreover she has taken only one pill.. It may subside ... Tell her to sleep for 7 to 8 hours. Lack of sleep could also trigger headache,. If not subsiding consult doctor.