Periods Due for 2days

I m always regular with my period.. But this month I am due with 2 days.. So I took test in morning which came NEGATIVE.So now what should I do..? I m trying to conceive from 6months.. Which is making me more frustrated to not getting pregnant yet.When to test again?? But I don't have symptoms of pregnancy nor periods

Harisha N L

Your menstrual cycle is under hormonal control. The ovary usually releases one egg (ovulation) each month, and about two weeks after, the uterine lining sheds, resulting in menstruation. If the egg is fertilized, it is implanted into the uterus and menstruation does not occur. However, if ovulation does not occur regularly, the body does not send signals to the uterus to regulate menstruation. Stress, jet lag, lack of sleep and too much exercise can disrupt your hormonal balance and cause a change in your usual menstrual cycle.