Periods delayed problem

My period date is 4 and not getting it then i am taking medicine as dctr advice for 3 times for 3 days fom 11 to 13 but 5 days passed no periods yet only abdomen pain and white dischrge why ?what dhould i do wait ?

Doctor Answers (2) on Periods delayed problem

Dr. Rita Bakshi Delhi | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Hello, Periods may get delayed once in a cycle or every cycle majorly due to stress.Wait for another 7 days. If they still do not come then you need to visit a gynecologist for further evaluation. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi so that I can guide you better. My clinic offers varied gynecology treatments and services to help you have a successful treatment. You can mail me your contact details so that I can get in touch with you.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi..... Periods can be delayed for a single cycle or it can be delayed in every cycle. If the delay is in only a single cycle, the most likely cause is a temporary cause like stress. If the periods are delayed but regular in every cycle, then the chances are that the woman has a naturally long menstrual cycle and that this delay in her periods is normal for her....