Periods are not regular
I am married for 2yrs but my period are not regular. I am trying for pregnancy but not able to do that .what should I need to do . please suggest which doctor I need to consult.
49 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Radhakrishnan nair
Gynecologist 27 yrs exp Ernakulam
First of all consult a gynaecologist. she will examine you and do the necessary investigation. Your husband's semen analysis has tobe done along with it.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?