Period problems
Hello, I'm 24 year old female.. i usually get my periods after 30-33 days for 4 days. They get delayed sometimes due to change in town. I got my periods on 20th October which lasted for 3 n a half days after which i went home on diwali for 5 days. After that i got my periods on 13 December approx after 53 days which was very unsual. This time it lasted for 9 days till 22nd december morning. (Again... It's for first time it lasted that long) and now again at 3rd January (after 10 days my last period got over) the bleeding started. Also, i usually have severe cramps on the first day to avoid that i have to take a tablet of Meftal Spas as soon as my period starts. But in December and also today there's no sign of any cramps or weakness in my legs which is unusual.. Please assist me for this problem...

You r getting very frequent periods . Get checked by gynaecologist if there is any hormonal imbalance. Get ultrasound done also. If you r sexually active do one urine pregnancy test.