Period problem
I always have late period I have checked thyroid it's normal evn m gaining wait even aftr doing diet n gym n my period is again late...m very stressed

Dr. Jyotsna Gupta
Gynecologist 15 yrs exp Delhi

get ultrasound of lower abdomen and hormonal test for this done.avoid stress because stress is also cause for irregular menses.visit to doctor for complete treatment.
Hi...., Periods can be delayed for a single cycle or it can be delayed in every cycle. If the delay is in only a single cycle, the most likely cause is a temporary cause like stress. If the periods are delayed but regular in every cycle, then the chances are that the woman has a naturally long menstrual cycle and that this delay in her periods is normal for her.. Kindly consult gynecologist...