Perianal abscess
I think I have a perianal abscess as I got a book between my anus and testicles and it just burst and I have been draining out the pus and bloody slowly , what antibiotics should I take

HELLO, IT'S NOT A MATTER OF ABSCESS,OR ANTIBIOTIC, U NEED A SURGICAL CLEANING N DRESSING.ITS  IMPORTANT. TAB AUGMENTIN 625 THREE TIMES A DAY AFTER FOOD FOR FIVE TO SEVEN DAYS. TAB ZERODOL S TWO TIMES A DAY AFTER FOOD FOR FIVE TO SEVEN DAYS. TAB AZITHROMYCIN 500 ONE PER DAY FOR FIVE DAYS. DRESSING MUST BE PROPER. OK.

+160
Chat with a doctor
How big is the abscess?