Performance anxiety

Hi, I am facing an awkward problem. Had asked this problem once in lybrate and one doctor said its related to performance anxiety. I want to get rid of this. It seems whenever I get serious in a relationship, I feel like vomitting. I fear I don't vomit. Dont know if its d pressure or the thought of it.Specially if I think of marriage,it will become more serious. The fact that I might vomit is always in my mind. Now this creates problem in my relationship. I know if I breakup,I will be fine again, but this isn't a solution. I cant convey the problem I am facing to my girlfriend or parents. If this problem exists, I can never marry in my life. Please help.

Doctor Answers (3) on Performance anxiety

Dr. Lakshmi T Rajan Chennai | Counselling Psychologist
Hi friend,
I would suggest you to meet a psychotherapist or a counselor to explore more details...
Dr. Antara Gupta Aligarh | Psychiatrist
If you are having anticipatory anxiety about sexual performance then relax...  it is as natural as any other natural proces so it will come about  anyways ..don't set a goal for yourself in this regard. . If its some other anxiety I'd suggest you see a clinical psychologist or psychiatrist.  Kolkata has many good ones.
Dr. Nachiketha Chebbi Bangalore | Psychotherapist
Dear friend, this is a difficult situation for you. We need to explore what commitment or relationship mean to you and how you perceive that. We need to understand the deeper reasons to your problem. You need to meet a psychotherapist to handle this problem. For professional help, you can meet Dr Vinod Chebbi at Medisex Foundation, Bangalore.