Perforated eardrum
I have an perforated eardrum. I have been taking antifungal n anti bacterial. Can i continue with my gym workout with this condition. Presently infection is here n discharge is also there from ear.

Dr. Parveen Chawla
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 18 yrs exp Faridabad

dear you need to get ears checked and get the repair done for perforation to avoid major surgeries later ,
avoid self cleaning your ears yourself

Hello... yes you can continue your Gym workout  even after ear infection you are having because it will not affect... but yes you need to continue to use the antibiotics for your ear infections because only after your ear dries up you can undergo the operation called tympanoplasty for covering the perforated eardrum thank you

Can you go swimming with a perforated eardrum Symptoms of perforated ulcer