Pennis foreskin
I am unmarried , i have foreskin problem. i didn't have sex till now. does it needs surgery ? how much time it will take ? what are the problems it may leads to ?

Hi...., I assume that you might have developed Phimosis of the penis foreskin...... Phimosis is the inability to fully retract the foreskin (or prepuce) over the glans penis due to a narrow opening..... Application of weak topical corticosteroid creams to the tip of the penis proves to be effective in several cases. Surgery is performed in cases where conservative treatment fails. Circumcision (surgical removal of foreskin) is the only permanent cure....Consult surgeon....