Penis not get harder
Hi, My query is my penis is not get 100% harder during the time of foreplay with my partner but in morning it's 100% harder and full erected and also it get numb after first ejaculations and not get harder after that.please advise is it premature ejaculations.

Dr. Suresh Radhakrishnan
Urologist 18 yrs exp Chennai
Hi If your early morning erections are good then there is nothing physically wrong with your erection mechanism. Spend enough time in foreplay and encourage your partner to stimulate you as well. Stress and anxiety are major causes for poor erections and hence try avoid them. The numbness after ejaculation is not premature ejaculation. The penis takes some time after ejaculation to gain erections again and the time it takes for erection again varies with different persons. So please put your mind to rest that there is nothing abnormal with you.