Loosing hardness of penis

While doing sex I'm loosing hardness of penis and unable to sex more than 10 seconds, please suggest me any tablets that keep my penis harder for minimum 5minutes.

Hello, I completely understand the situation you're in. Usually penis gets erected when you're sexually aroused and lasts upto the ejaculation once you ejaculate your organ loses hardNess and takes 2-3 mins if time to get into erectile state. So I suggest you to concentrate on the ejaculation part than worrying about to keep you penis erect for long so if can control your ejaculation then you can get what you want. To keep control on your ejaculation before having sex you can masturbate once so that you can last long. One more thing to last long in bed is to do this there should be perfect timing and coordination between you and your wife. You should start the play when you are about.to ejaculate ask your wife to pinch gently the tip of your penis not the skin but the tip of the head or the neck are best places to stop. This prevents ejaculation and you last long. Before testudo not go directly to climax always start with fore and go gradually. When you get to the climax start it slowly and then increase you speed. Try out different positions. To get endurance you need to start workout, swimming which will help to last long too. I wish you a happy married life ahead. Thank you