Penis size not increase

My age 29, I have small penis and no hardness in my penis, when I doing sex with my partner then I am discharge very very early. I want my penia bigger and thicker . so kindly pls suggest me

Doctor Answers (1) on Penis size not increase

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
The typical erect penis is usually 5 to 6 inches long with a circumference of 4 to 5 inches. There's more variation in the size of flaccid penises.

Some guys are genuinely smaller than that. In rare cases, genetics and hormone problems cause a condition called micropenis -- an erect penis of under 3 inches. Sometimes Peyronie's disease can reduce a guy's size.

Losing weight will reveal more of that hidden shaft that's buried beneath belly fat. It doesn't actually increase your size, but it will look that way...

Both psychological and biological factors can play a role in premature ejaculation.  premature ejaculation is a common and treatable condition. Medications, counseling and sexual techniques that delay ejaculation — or a combination of these — can help improve sex for you and your partner.

Consult sex therapist...