Unable to insert penis
Hi. I tried having sex with my partner last night. But i couldn't insert my penis into her vagina. The tip gets twisted. At my peak ecstasy too, the penis couldn't be straight and upright. I would also like to share my medical history related to this. When i was in my childhood, i had undergone a surgery where in the problem was that some white liquid used to come out of my penis and was very painful. I think the doctor had then removed the top skin and due to that i guess i have a problem in erection. Kindly help me out.

Dr. Phanindra V V
Sexologist 9 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello. Probably you underwent circumcision. It has nothing to do with erection and sex. Just try with finger, note the way in and try.