Penis not become hard
Hi, its been last three months that i am facing a problem that my penis enlarges but it does not stand and become hard, strong to have sex though previously it was all right. Recently i started meeting my partner at the time intimate position it automatically erect. Please advice me whether it is curable and how much time it will take to be normal

Dr. Harisha N L

Erectile dysfunction may be due to many causes as many physiologic, hormonal, and psychogenic factors are involved in the ability to obtain and maintain erections... most of the times it will be psychological but other conditions like diabetes, hypertension, hormonal imbalances and intake of certain drugs can be the cause so these should be ruled out..treatment mainly depends upon underlying cause if its psychogenic counseling with psychiatrist with meditation, yoga etc will help...they may prescribe certain medication as well to maintain erections..if its orgainic cause it should be dealt accordingly kindly consult psychiatrists they will do the needful....