Problem with penis

My penis goes bend... what should i do??? i am facing this problem from last 2 years plz help me...a
views-icons 175 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello.... Do you have any issue like pain, swelling or any other thing? If not then it could be normal. But if you are so worried I would suggest you show it to a surgeon once to be sure. Because local examination is required... If that bend is not causing any problem don't worry, it's normal...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?