Penis Glan Skin Color
I noticed a slight color change around urethra opening on penis glan all of sudden few days back, and skin color changed to little brown from normal color. Is this something to worry about and what should I do about it?

Hello There. I can understand your concern. do you have any other problem like itching or burning sensation there? if not, then it could be completely normal. but still i would urge you to consult a general physician in person and get it checked out to be on a safer side. drink plenty of water. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain. Balaji clinic, Bangalore.