Penis foreskin problem

I have a got a tight ring type formation on my penis foreskin.i dont know what it is.it is not phimosis i can pull back my skin fully when flaccid but when it gets erect iam not able to pull it fully.i have shown a dr in pune.he is telling that its a contricting penile ring.please tell me what to do i dont want to go for surgery.plz suggest some other treatment.thanking you

Doctor Answers (1) on Penis foreskin problem

Dr. Rajesh Verma Chennai | Sexologist
Hi There is nothing wrong with some simple foreskin stretches that cannot be pulled back fully. If your foreskin of an uncircumcised penis becomes trapped behind the glans penis and can pull back to its normal in flaccid position please check with specialist for paraphimosis, in which it is a medical emergency as surgery is must. In your case, If you have a naturally tight foreskin relax the skin with lukewarm water which may loosen and relax the skin before stretching and be gentle. Any pain in that case is an indication of an underlined damage. Please consult ayurveda doctor/ specialist for the same.